Saturday, February 28, 2015

Upload schedule 2/28/15 to 3/7/15

Hi everyone! I needed to update on my uploads so, here it goes! Ok, so Saturday aka today I started using OBS and I ran into some problems and lost an hour of game play :(! So, I have nothing to upload tomorrow, sunday. I am working on getting OBS working and if not I will film via Xsplit and upload on Monday! That being said, My hope and goal for next week is a part of the sims 4 daily. On Friday like always, House build. Please note that my schedule changes constantly and that may change! Along with the normal amount of school work I have to deal with I am taking standardized testing next week so that may interfere #stopPARCC. Be sure to follow me on twitter for updates! Have an awesome week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment