Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The sims 4 outdoor Retreat review

     The Sims 4 outdoor retreat is now a month old, I know its insane! I purchased the game on release date because of my channel and I really wanted it! My Lets play of it can be found here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfleb40ZFQ-eUy091O1uZHTxmQPt1FPjA. Now, is it worth the $20 US dollar price? YES! This is worth more to me than world adventures and that was 40! It has less content but, it has content that i will use all the time! In the Sims 3 if you wanted a realistic family vacation you had to load up one of the destinations and rebuild it basically now, you get camping that is cheap and affordable for every Sim family! For starters outdoor retreat is our first game-pack... what is a game-pack? The game-packs are replacing the store! This is amazing news to me due to the fact that the store was ridiculously overpriced! For 20 dollars you get a new smaller world that contains 4 cottages, one campground and one national park. The campground is only 114$ a night which is very affordable for any sim. Your sims can buy camping stuff at the ranger station or in build/buy at home. GET THIS PACK!



                                                          -Happy simming! -Eric SIMS

No comments:

Post a Comment