Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sims 4 expansion poll 2/25/2015

In just over 24 hours this poll received 58 votes! This was an awesome way to start off my sims blog! As you can see "Other" won with 17 votes. Some Awesome suggestions were made in this post for example, Chausser wrote "Supernatural is a must for me, but I also would love a farming themed EP. Especially on bigger lots, being able to cultivate land and sell produce would be awesome. It would be even better if they worked Seasons and a farming EP together or made them work together so that you could grow different crops for different seasons (pumpkins in fall, tap trees for maple syrup in winter, certain berries in spring, corn in summer, and etc.)." I personally love this Idea it takes a expected and needed pack and makes it new! As number 2 seasons roles up with 22%. I have to say though I was very surprised that latenight and or nightlife was only 4 votes as it is a huge favorite for many! Thank you all for taking place in this poll and giving out your ideas! Feel free to suggest future poles in the comments below! Happy simming!


                        -Eric SIMS

No comments:

Post a Comment